NWCC Strategic Partners
Think of Office in the Cloud as your “Business Cloud Platform.” Intermedia’s services are integrated into our HostPilot Control Panel. This means you have just one login, one password, one bill, and one source of support—which makes the cloud easier to use and more efficient to manage. Intermedia further streamlines the experience by offering enterprise-grade security, a 99.999% uptime guarantee and 24/7 phone support with typical hold times of less than 60 seconds.
Intermedia serves over 65,000 businesses and is the world’s largest independent provider of Hosted Exchange.
Bigleaf provides a stress-free way to use multiple Internet connections and prioritize your crucial applications across the Internet. After our simple plug-and play install, you’ll enjoy cloud performance that intelligently adapts to changing Internet problems and application needs. They are telecommunications professionals who built their cloud-based optimization and redundancy service based on the natural architecture of leaves.
- Prioritizes VoIP and other real-time traffic across commodity internet connections, even with varying bandwidth.
- Monitors circuit conditions, adapting load balancing in real-time to match application traffic needs to circuit performance.
- The benefits of BGP without the hassle and cost. All applications (even VoIP) stay connected when a circuit fails.
We have taken the emerging concept of Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) and developed it into a comprehensive, high performance mobile ecosystem solution suite that combines all of the necessary hardware, applications and help desk services required to enage robust enterprise mobility initiatives. Once attractive low-cost “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) strategies are proving untenable, especially in light of ever-increasing compliance and security concerns. Moreover, as mobility continues to penetrate more deeply into mission critical operations, many CIO’s are left wondering how best to capture the business accelerating benefits of mobility while avoiding the many risks of the ever-evolving environment. Our Mobile Ecosystem Solution Suite provides – Comprehensive lifecycle services including the Design, procurement, Securing, Managing and extending the Mobile Ecosystem.
- 24/7 Help Desk Services
Our support team keeps your employees productive—without delay or frustration.
- Elimination of Capital Expenditures Related to your Mobility Environment
We convert difficult to forecast capital expenditures (CAPEX) to stable, predictable operating expenses (OPEX).
- Standardized Devices, Applications, & Plans
This improves operational effectiveness and increases productivity.
- Controllable and Consistent Mobility Costs
Our flat fee structure takes the risks and uncertainty out of your mobility spend.
- Best in-class Security
Our application, permission and security controls protect your vital data.
- Enables Human Resource, Data Breach, PCI and HIPAA Compliance
Our solution suite mitigates risk factors and enforces critical policies.
Contivio.com is a global provider of advanced contact centers and integration and automation solutions. Contivio.com’s ability to rapidly deliver comprehensive solutions stems from a versatile suite of products – a number of which are patent protected – and has positioned Contivio as a respected leader in their fields of expertise.
- Extends the power and any CRM system, allowing your users to navigate your CRM without having to toggle between applications and waste time.
- Features Contivio.com’s CloudConnect patented integration technology which facilitates integration to any CRM/ERP system including expanding the power of our IVR to integrate with third-party systems… all within minutes!
- Provides “out-of-the-box” CRM screen popping with the leading CRM offerings.
- Runs on any SIP compliant VoIP handset meaning your entire business can sit on one communication backbone.
While you focus on your core business, Ambient provides you with an enterprise level IT department for less than it would cost you to manage your IT in house. Their “Virtual IT Department” gives you access to a comprehensive suite of tools and processes that normally have been available only at the largest corporations. Ambient will design and effectively manage your day-to-day IT needs while providing strategic guidance to make sure you get the most from your IT investments.
Some of the many benefits to Managed Services include:
- Network assessments
- Strategic technology and implementation
- Maximize technology investments to help your company achieve your business goals through increased productivity and efficiency
- Proactive Support
- Detailed infrastructure performance reports, asset inventory reports, and end user usage reports
- Cost-Effective and predictable IT budgets