The Cloud vs. On-Premises Exchange
Capital savings and ROI benefits
- Avoid capital expenditure. There’s no hardware to buy or software to license, so you don’t need to sink your capital into on-premise infrastructure.
- Make your costs more predictable. Intermedia’s services let you consolidate your expenses into simple, monthly per-user fees.
- Reduce your opportunity costs. By freeing your IT staff from maintenance, they’ll be able to stay focused on the value they add to your business.
- Lower your power and Internet bills. With less need for on-premise servers, you’ll use less bandwidth and lower your electric bills.
- Improve your revenue per square foot. Shifting servers into the cloud frees up the real estate you’ve dedicated to on-premise hardware.
Security and business continuity benefits
- Assure the reliability of your systems. Our datacenters possess extensive electrical redundancies, multiple Internet connections and comprehensive data backup strategies.
- Keep your business data safe. Our datacenters far exceed the physical security standards most businesses could achieve on their own.
- Protect yourself from digital threats. Beyond our McAfee anti-spam and anti-malware tools, we monitor our network 24/7 to protect your data and services.
- Simplify business continuity. Your company data can be accessed from anywhere, at any time, which simplifies disaster planning and recovery.
IT and business agility benefits
- Extend Fortune 500-style communication and collaboration tools. Empower your people with the latest and most powerful business software.
- Stay secure and up-to-date. We perform upgrades and patches to keep you current without any effort on your part.
- Make your company more mobile. You can access your cloud via desktop apps, the web, or with iOS, Android, Blackberry and other devices.
- Synchronize data across different devices. A user’s work on one device is automatically synced across every other device.
- Develop a hybrid cloud solution. We offer tools for maintaining elements of your infrastructure on-premise, if you choose to do so.
- Add users and services on the fly. It’s simple to scale your business to bring on new employees, locations, and tools for doing business.
Service and support benefits
- Receive free onboarding and migration. To simplify your transition to the cloud, our experts set up your cloud environment and move over all your users and their data.
- Rest easy with 24/7 phone and chat support. No matter what time you need us, we’ll typically answer your calls within 60 seconds.